I am a research scientist at Unity Technologies since December 2015.
I was previously a postdoctoral researcher in the KIT Computer Graphics Group and a Ph.D. student in the MAVERICK team at INRIA in Grenoble under the supervision of Fabrice Neyret. I defended my thesis entitled “Multi-scale appearance for realistic and efficient rendering of complex surfaces” in September 2014.
- December 2015: I joined Unity as a research scientist
- May 2015: Our SGGX paper was accepted to SIGGRAPH 2015
- November 2014: I started a postdoc at KIT in Karlsruhe
- September 2014: I defended my Ph.D. at INRIA in Grenoble
- August 2014: I participated to the SIGGRAPH course on physically based shading
- June 2014: I presented our importance sampling paper at EGSR in Lyon. We won the best paper award.